APRIL 20 JOURNAL

I have changed a lot since i was a little kid. Over the years my mindset has changed plenty of times and I've matured to the person i am today. A time when my mindset completely changed was about a year ago when me and my friend were talking about some deep stuff while getting high, and i remember she told me something that completely blew my mind. She told me that if you think about it, there are millions of billions of stories being made as we speak, everyone is living their life and experiencing different perspectives of the world. before this i was in my own little bubble, like i thought this is my life, MY world, and these people are MY people that are in MY life, everything was about me, and my feelings. But after that day i could never go back to thinking that way, I started seeing people as human beings, also i started having a lot of anxiety because i would overthink a situation when putting myself in the shoes of others. Overall, i don't think i am the same person i was when i was a little kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APRIL 21 JOURNAL

APRIL 17 JOURNAL